Mandy, thanks for review. I’ve updated patch
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anazarov/8178323/webrev.01/webrev/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anazarov/8178323/webrev.01/webrev/>

See my comments inline
> On 8 Apr 2017, at 03:18, Mandy Chung <mandy.ch...@oracle.com> wrote:
>

>> On Apr 7, 2017, at 8:40 AM, Andrey Nazarov <andrey.x.naza...@oracle.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please review 3 negative tests for Jlink which tests new
>> bind-services/suggest-providers feature.
>>
>> JBS: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8178323
>>
>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anazarov/8178323/webrev.00/webrev/
>
> Thanks for adding these tests.
>
> BindServices.java
>
> 155         Path dir = Paths.get("verboseNoop”);
>
> I suggest to rename “verboseNoop” to “verboseNoBind”
fixed

> line 159-161: formatting nit: can you add spaces to align with the first
> argument in line 158.  Same comment to SuggestProviders.java line 180-182
> an 198-200.
Fixed

> SuggestProviders.java
>  It may be better to rename “suggestNotProvider" to “noSuggestedProvider”.
We already have test with name noSuggestProvider. Idea here was to specify real
existing type which is not provider according to module-info.java. I’ve renamed
to “suggestTypeNotRealProvider”.

>  In the noOneUsesProvider test case, is m4 not observable? I think
> jlink should fail with m4 not found. When —-suggest-providers is
> specified with a service type, it’s a bug in the implementation that
> does not report it.  This should be renamed to “nonObservableModule”
> instead.  We should file a bug and include this test case in the JBS report.
Actually there are two issues here:
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8178404>