Hi,

JDK-8200167 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8200167> introduced a new DMH kind, invokeSpecialIFC, which slightly perturbed what forms we see on startup, which is linked to some minor startup regressions in 11+19

Add support for this new kind in the plugin, and refresh what invokers and forms we generate by default. Hard-coding defaults into the plugin is crude and the intent is to remove all that in favor of extended build-time profiling support (see HelloClasslist), but this will require more time, and I'd like to get this regression fix into 11 to avoid a few small startup regressions that crept into the last couple of promoted builds.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8205926/jdk.00/

Thanks!

/Claes