On 6/27/18 6:40 AM, Claes Redestad wrote:
Hi,

JDK-8200167 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8200167> introduced a new DMH kind, invokeSpecialIFC, which slightly perturbed what forms we see on startup, which is linked to some minor startup regressions in 11+19

Add support for this new kind in the plugin, and refresh what invokers and forms we generate by default. Hard-coding defaults into the plugin is crude and the intent is to remove all that in favor of extended build-time profiling support (see HelloClasslist),

That'd be good if we can improve that.

but this will require more time, and I'd like to get this regression fix
into 11 to avoid a few small startup regressions that crept into the last couple of promoted builds.

Glad that you catch the startup regression.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8205926/jdk.00/

+1

Mandy