On 20/09/2021 09:55, Rob Bygrave wrote:
Hi,
I have a case where I believe I have a module where I would like to use:

opens {package};

... *where {package} only contains resources*, there are no .class files in
{package}. Currently when {package} only contains resources, we get an
InvalidModuleDescriptorException error:

Error occurred during initialization of boot layer
java.lang.module.FindException: Error reading module:
/home/rob/github/avaje/test-modules/target/classes
Caused by: java.lang.module.InvalidModuleDescriptorException: Package
dbmigration not found in module

module test.modules {
   opens dbmigration;
}
You can open a package that only contains resources. The directory structure above hints that this is a Maven project, it is possible that the "dbmigration" resources have not been copied into target/classes?

-Alan