On 20/09/2021 11:13, Rob Bygrave wrote:
Well ok, silly me really because I think it is now clear that the "proper answer" is that the module really needs to open the subdirectories.
opens dbmigration.postgres; opens dbmigration.mysql;

So thanks and apologies Alan. It's all making sense to me now, unfortunately I got muddled by that error.

np, but I assume the only reason you open these packages is that you expect code outside of your module to locate these resources. If the only code that locates the resources is in your module then there should be no need to open them.

-Alan