I'll make a 2.0 branch if you're ready and then do a build.

You guys have done great, btw.  I've not been active, but I've still
been watching.

I tried to run the unit tests, and got an error - checkGuiSet found 3
gui's where it expected 0.  This is all new code to me, but I'm
guessing this means there are 3 new guis that aren't being tested?

-Mike

On 3 Feb 2004 at 12:04, peter lin wrote:

> what do you think sebastian?
>
> peter lin
>

> Jordi Salvat i Alabart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have no objections. There's a ton outstanding bugs, but none of
them
> is regressions -- and there's several tons of fixed ones since
1.9.1, so
> yes, I think we should go for a RC as soon as possible.
>
> --
> Salut,
>
> Jordi.
>
> En/na peter lin ha escrit:
> >
> > I'm almost done setting up roller weblog on my server for load
testing purposes. Are we ready to make a release candidate? Once
we do, I'll make a test plan that posts messages to the blog.

> > peter lin

Michael Stover
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya