Ok, I'll start changing the headers on the stuff I'm responsible for and then move on
from there.

peter lin

Jordi Salvat i Alabart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BAZLEY, Sebastian wrote:
> I started trying to set up for the new ASF 2.0 licence, by following in
> instructions at:
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/apply-license.html
> {see also http://www.apache.org/licenses/]
>
> The new URLString and URLCollection classes have got the new licence headers
> - I hope I've got them right!
>
> I've not yet committed the LICENSE and NOTICE files, partly because it's not
> entirely clear to me whether we need to mention all the external jars in the
> NOTICE file, or just the non-Apache ones.

The apply-license.html page reads:
«
For Apache projects and those redistributing ASF software, the NOTICE
file must contain the sentence:

This product includes software developed by
»

After reading the license and reasoning by induction, I'm pretty sure
this covers for inclusion of all the Apache stuff.

> Anyone here know the answer? If not, I can post a message on one of the
> Apache lists.
>
> I'm not proposing to change all the headers yet; I just thought it would be
> useful to make a start on some of the common stuff.

Note that we must change all headers during this month.