No. I don't think so. And cron jobs are not enabled for the casual user on
nagoya.

However, the documents don't change as frequently as the code, so it should
not be much of a problem to login and run a shell script every so often.

I'm happy to start the process off, once we've decided where to put the
updated pages...

If it is in someone's home directory, then they will obviously have to do
all the updates, otherwise I think developers will already be (or can be
made) a member of the necessary group to be able to update the JMeter
web-site - or at least that part of it.

S.

from any virus transmitted.