> But what about "Extending jmeter nightly"? it's not the same as User
> Manual (nightly). Please note, that "extending jmeter" nightly and
> release disappears completly from the web. It exists only in CVS. I
> don't know... Somebody wrote it, so it could exist in some place on the
> web...

Well, I've read the "extending" docs and I've checked CVS log. The last
meaningful entry was from 2002, which is pretty old. I can't tell how much
outdated it is. If it does not suit to the nowadays sources, then +1 on Wiki.
If not - also +1 on Wiki :) but we should keep the "nightly extending" both
with "nightly user manual" and have the link to it somewhere on the web.

best regards,
Michal Kostrzewa