+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Stover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 April 2004 16:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [VOTE]2.0 release

To avoid any problems with JMeter's release, I plan on sending the PMC a
message that JMeter is releasing.  As such, I want to have a formal vote
for release this weekend. I know several of you have already sent your
informal +1's, but I forgot to gather the evidence, sorry.

+1 for release from me

-Mike

--
Michael Stover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>