On 17/10/2008, Oghie Sheehy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, have created enhancement bug 46030 and attached source to it.

I've just started looking at the code. Looks good, but there are a
couple of areas which I think need tweaking.

BinaryTCPClientImpl uses eolByte which is set from the property tcp.eolByte.
I'm not sure that this is needed - does it make sense for a binary
protocol to have an End of Line byte? If so, then the property name
needs to be changed, otherwise one cannot mix TCP implementations in a
test plan.

I'm not entirely sure why LengthPrefixedBinaryTCPClientImpl does not
extend BinaryTCPClientImpl instead of decorating it?

<snip>