Hi,

in Apache OpenEJB  we are now supporting several webservice security
(WSS) features such as authentication based on the username token
profile (using the WSS4J API). I'd  appreciate if you could answer the
following questions:

1) Does Apache JMeter support the OASIS Web Services Security
(WS-Security) stack or parts of it?
2) Does Apache JMeter support SOAP with Attachments (SwA) and the
attachment profile 1.0 (including support for swaref elements)?

If  both or one of the above features are not supported by Apache
JMeter I might try to implement both WSS support and SwA support for
Apache  JMeter. Could you give me some pointers on how to accomplish
such a task?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards
Daniel S. Haischt