I'm trying to develop a custom JMeter Samples Client using the
AbstractJavaSamplerClient.

When I am developing a simple test, that returns only one
SampleResult, it works fine.

But I need to develop a more complex text:
The test client will send a lot of JMS messages to a queue and will
receive the responses reading another queue.
One thread will send the messages and another thread will read the
response queue and return success or error result to JMeter, depending
of the message contents.

ThereĀ“s any away do to this using the JMeter Samples classes ?
There is another class to extend to implement this scenario ?

Thanks a lot.