From: Scott Eade [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 4:06 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: How many threads from a single machine?

Hi,

I am interested in obtaining some feedback as to the number of threads (test
sessions) I should expect to be able to execute from a single machine.
Obviously the intensity of the script and the type of machine used will have
a significant impact on this, so I guess some values obtained from
experience that include a little information about the scripts and the
machine configuration would be really helpful.

At the very worst, how about just some basic numbers so that I can get an
idea of the order of magnitude I should expect - i.e. 100, 1000, 2000?

Thanks,

Scott