> I can't understand something - if I want to use somethnig i parsed from one
> page on the other one using regex Function, where do I call it? Thanks for
> any help.

Well, you have to call regex function in the very next request after response
you want to parse something from. For example you can call that function
instead of value of parameter of next request. If you give a name to regex
function you can use this parsed value in subsequent requests.

best regards
Michal Kostrzewa