Hello all,

I know this is a simple question, but I'm having trouble getting the Counter
to work.

I want to send x number of requests to fetch x number of files that have
increasing numbers in the filenames. I've added a counter to my thread group
with a reference name of myCounter and I've set this in my http request
settings:

http://192.168.100.100/misc/test_${myCounter}.html

However, when I run the test it makes a request for

http://192.168.100.100/misc/test_1.html over and over again. The counter
never increments.

Am I putting it in the wrong place, have I configured it wrong in some way?
The documenation on this is really thin and I haven't been able to find any
examples on the web.

Thanks
Kenny Smith