Could you explain interation through the Test Plan?  From my understanding
the highest level of iteration would be a 'Thread Group'.  Given the below
configuration what would I expect the ${count} values to be:

Root
  TestPlan
    Thread Group   (Loop count:5  Number of threads:5)
      Counter      (start:0 increment:1 end:100 name:count user:no)
      Http Page1   (reference to ${count})
      Http Page2            ...
      Http Page3            ...

Does the behavior change if Counter is moved above Thread Group?  What I
would like is in the above example for ${count} to iterate from 0-24 in a
global fashion such that each thread and loop has a unique ${count} value.
 is this possible with Counter?

I have never been able to get the Counter Config to iterate a count when
looping even after trying different configurations.  I am curious what I
am doing wrong. I'm using JMeter out of CVS.

Thanks,
Byron