I found the "User Parameters" and the Counter Config Elements and they are pretty
cool.

I'd like to use something similar to the Counter that returns the next of any number
of string values.  (To help vary the data that is passed to the HTTP requests.)

Is there any way to make a function that would do something like this or would I have
to write my own Config Element, or have I missed something?

Thanks in advance for any hints in this regard.

Jonathan Carlson
Minneapolis, Minnesota