I can't for the life of me get a regexp function to work.  Here is what I
have set up:

JMeter version: cvs head
JDK: 1.4.0_01

Test Plan
  Thread Group
    Recording Controller
      HTTP Request 1: Output includes numerous anchor elements
      HTTP Request 2 (POST): Sends a parameter thus:
        Name: parm1
        Value: ${__regexpFunction(<a href=(.*)>,$1$,1,,,)}
        Encode: No

This is a contrived example based on Mike's original posting of the regexp
functionality, the real expression I would like to execute is quite
different.  My problem is that I cannot get this to work - the result is
always empty (i.e. The query data always shows "parm1=" rather than
"parm1=_some_value_found_by_the_regexp_function_").

Any assistance you can provide with making this work would be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,

Scott
--