If any body can shed some light on this, would be greatful,

I have installed jmeter on my laptop(win2000), and I have also installed
JDK1.4, I wanted to test website which is behind the firewall,
I tried to make a setup by defining JAVA_HOME environment variable, which
is now pointing to jadk1.4 folder.

To make Jmeter  jar files accessible,  I copied
/ext/ApacheJMeter_core.jar
/lib/jorphan.jar
/lib/logkit-1.0.1
into JDK1.4/bin folder

As I am running Jmeter from my machine while the website is behind
firewall, to run Jmeter,  I did the following
Here I am not sure, as hould I do this or not

1: First I ran rmiregistry
2: I run jmeter  as "jmeter -s"
3: added the IP address(of the website that I want to test)  in remote host
file by editing jmeter.properties file..
4: I ran jmeter.bat from my desktop,

After getting into Jmeter main screen, I defined, thread group and values,
then I defined "HTTP request" wherein I entered http request name, server
IP address/port #(80) and path.

Then from main menu I chosed "Remote start" which now shows my website ip
address, but immediately after clicking this, return error as "Bad call to
remote host"

I have no clue where or what to check/change to make it run.

Please give me some input as what possibly i am missing or not correct in
above.

Thanks
Raza