If you define a couple of variables in your Test Plan matching the server name and port number, the HTTP Proxy Server will very cleverly use those in lieu of the actual servername and port number.

Then you can just change those values to get what you want.

Salut,

Jordi.

Keld Helbig Hansen wrote:
When I record something using the HTTP Proxy Server I get the servername and port number recorded in each and every HTTP request. Is there some way to avoid this so I can later set the servername (and port number) in the HTTP Request Defaults? I've heard that it should be possible by using the User Parameters, but I've not been able to make it work.
Appreciate any help from you.
/Keld