Looks like Mike was just too polite, so I'll be clearer:

RTFM

If you don't know what RTFM means, please hire someone who does.

Salut,

Jordi.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
can you give me some examples so that I can possibly work it out??
Driver is SPRINTA2000 and database is MYSQL
JMeter has two fields:
JDBC URL
and Driver class.

The Driver class is "com.inet.tds.TdsDriver"
This is for the Sprinta2000 driver.

The database on the server is "MYSQL"

Can you just give a generalisation as to how the string would be put
together.
IE IPaddress/portnumber/databasetype/databasename exc.