Yes, this is a bug in 1.8 (I fixed it in current CVS). But I don't think Derrick would describe that the way it did -- even with the bug, it is pretty obvious that the test is working.

Salut,

Jordi.

Mike Stover wrote:
Is it possible the problem is that View Results Tree isn't showing JDBC results correctly? I thought I read that people were having trouble with that?

-Mike