OpenSTA allows this functionality.
At present we leave performance monitor running on the server
while the jmeter tests are running. Yuck but kind of works.

gautamjha wrote:
I am also trying to do something like that for example find the CPU usage
and Memory usage while the tests are running and find out which request
takes more time but have not been able to find any good way.

If any one experienced has some suggestion please help!
gautam