Hi,

When receiving a html form, there may be some values already filled in. Is
there an easy way to retreive those values in order to use them in the next
html request. I've noticed the "Regular expression extractor", is this the
way to go? If so, how do I match with the complete <input name="input1"
type="text" value="value1"/> and retreive the value1?

Or are the request parameters somehow already available as ${input1} (maybe
through using another component??).

I'm using JMeter 2.0.

Kind Regards,
Jan