Hi,

  1. Is there any way in JMeter 2.0.1 that i can group all the transactions of
     one thread in View Result Tree
  2. Can someone explain how the render html option works in View Result
     Report. If i copy the text, save it as HTML and open it in IE then it
     works fine.
  3. Is there any way so that i can configure JMeter to use IE for render html
     option.

     I don't have the requirement for my application that it should work in
Netscape, mozilla or opera also.
     If it works in IE than it is sufficient.

Shailender Jain