On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 08:05, Shailender Jain wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   1. Is there any way in JMeter 2.0.1 that i can group all the transactions of
>      one thread in View Result Tree

Not in View Result tree. Aggregate report can do this, but, of course,
it doesn't show the response data.

>   2. Can someone explain how the render html option works in View Result
>      Report. If i copy the text, save it as HTML and open it in IE then it
>      works fine.

It works poorly.  If the html is complicated by javascript and/or other
advanced html things, it often won't work.  It is just the default html
renderer that comes with the jdk.  I have looked in the past for
apache-friendly open source html renderers and not found anything
useful, unfortunately.

>   3. Is there any way so that i can configure JMeter to use IE for render html
>      option.

No.  Copy paste into a file and reloading IE on it is about the best you
can do at this point.

-Mike

>      I don't have the requirement for my application that it should work in
> Netscape, mozilla or opera also.
>      If it works in IE than it is sufficient.
>
> Shailender Jain
>
> Sebastian Bazley wrote:
>
> > Try using the latest version of JMeter (currently 2.0.1) as there have been
> > a lot of bug fixes and enhancements since 1.9.
> >
> > S.

Michael Stover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Apache Software Foundation