Hi,

As recommeded, I modified jmeter-server.bat file as
follows:
From:
  jmeter -s %JMETER_CMD_LINE_ARGS%
To:
  jmeter -s hold_sample=true %JMETER_CMD_LINE_ARGS%

and still have same terrible performance.
While the test is running I still see counters
incrementing, rate changing, etc... for each request

what gives ?

David

--- "Freeman, Michael"

=== message truncated ===