Requests are captured fine, but not the parameters that are sent with them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley Hayes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 October 2004 10:46
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: How can I record HTTP request parameters?

Are the requests captured at all? If not maybe you started the proxy test
plan incorrectly (this got me when I was not following  the jmeter manual).
To start recording with the proxy you click "Start" on the "HTTP Proxy
Server" controller,  NOT "Start" on the run menu.
I can record both GET and POST requests fine by using the Sample Test plan
"./testfiles/ProxyServerTestPlan.jmx" that's shipped with jmeter2.0.1