I'm still learning my way around JMeter.  Now I've got a couple of
different test plans working, and I've run both of them four times each,
saving data to a different file each time (under the graph listener,
"write all data to file" function).  Now I'd like to load up those data
files to do some cross-comparison.

But, I don't know what to open them with.  Trying to open them with
JMeter's open dialog gives an "error in the test plan" message, which I
suppose isn't surprising.  But if JMeter won't open its own output
files, what will?

What I'd like at the moment is just to be able to bring back the traffic
graphs the way they looked as the tests were actually running.  Seems as
though that should be possible, but I'm not picking up on how.

Thanks,
-michael

--
Michael Jinks, ENSA, ENSS, VDN, NSIT, The University of Chicago, world
"If the future's not bright, it's colorful." -- Einsturzende Neubauten