From: Kyle McAbee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 4:27 PM
To: JMeter Users List; sebb
Subject: RE: can Jmeter assert response message shown in pop-up window?

Dear JMeter Users, Sebb, and Avian:

I write Response Assertion elements to test pop-up windows for one of our
products. So it is possible, as Sebb writes. Our pop-up windows are displayed
via JavaScript. As Sebb also writes, the target string to be matched must exist
in an HTTP response. If you can see the string in the returned response, you
can definitely write a regular expression to match it.

Sincerely yours,

Kyle