Dear Avian and JMeter Users:

This is a judgement call. I record sequences of HTTP requests with Badboy,
including pop-up windows. After exporting the Badboy script to a JMeter test
plan, I write assertions against all HTTP responses, including pop-up windows.
If you want your test plan to prove that the pop-up window returned or
displayed is the correct pop-up window, you will have to record the pop-up
window and write an assertion against it.

If you want only to simulate the user choice on the pop-up window, you can
figure out what the HTTP request would be for that choice and add an HTTP
Request element to do that.

A JMeter test plan imitates the series of HTTP requests that could occur when
using a web browser. But JMeter is not a web browser. It does not generate new
HTTP requests based on user interaction. It only replays recorded HTTP
requests. I try to keep this distinction in mind while developing test plans.
This helps me. Your mileage may vary.

Other opinions?

Sincerely yours,

Kyle