The change to fix it was fairly non-obvious and unlikely to be the same
fix a user would make to fix it.  If I remember right, the change is in
ValueReplacer.java around line 121.

Changed:

// TODO but perhaps we want to convert TestElement.name ?
                                if (!val.getName().startsWith("TestElement.")) {

to:

if (!val.getName().equals(TestElement.GUI_CLASS) &&
                        !val.getName().equals(TestElement.TEST_CLASS)) {

-Mike