NOTE: As part of a build, I use JMeter more for functional testing than
for load-testing. (I got to a point where I figured 'hey, I've got all
these load-testing scripts that already do a bunch of assertions, why
not run them before we release a build and see if they pick up
anything?'..)

>1. how often do you run the automated tests?

Before a new build is released to QC. Regression testing with JMeter is
not yet part of our process, but I've been 'unofficially' building up
and running an automatino suite over the past six months. Occasionally I
do manage to pick up some stuff so it's already proved its worth.

>2. how do you structure the files?

Individual scripts based on high-priority feature/defect functionality. I
also have a few more broad-based scripts to target areas that we've had
trouble with in the past.

>3. do you use a naming convention for the directories and files?

<Major Project Number>_Tests\<feature_or_Defect_number>.jmx
For each jmx that I create, I also accompany it with a brief text file
outlining the required data for the script, an explanation of any
variables to be defined, as well as quick description of each action
that script performs. (ie, go here, do this, record this variable etc).

>4. how many test plans do you run?

Currently about 35, spread out over three code streams. (More scripts on
the streams currently in development obviously).

>5. which listeners do you use to save the results

Assertion Results, View Results Tree and Aggregate Report.

>6. what kinds of charts and graphs do you want?

Nothing currently. The only graphs that I package in my reports are
CPU/Memory/Network usage. It'd be nice to have a measure of how
response times change over the course of a test. (ie, Avg Response Time
only applies to the entire test.. it'd be nice to get a bit more
visibility into how that figure breaks down). (disclaimer: It may be
possible to do that with another listener or something, I just haven't
had time to update/enhance my suite in quite a while..)

- Peter Bernier