Hi all,
i'm working on several JMeter test plans in order to produce non regression
test plan for a web application.
In order to validate that my scenario are always OK, i need, sometime, to
desactivate all the response assertion included in a test plan.
This operation can take a long time (some of my test plan include more than
100 assertions) : do you know is there is a methode to desactivate (and
afterward re activate) all the assertions in the same time ?
(i tryed to make a macro on the jmx file, opened in MS Word, but it is not
easy to identify precisely

              <boolProp name="TestElement.enabled">true</boolProp>
only for

            <ResponseAssertion>

).

[I use MS Word (and VBA) because I have no knowledges on Java or XSLT ...]

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Bruno