Thanks for the help.
I am using file to load login names differently from
the ${_StringFromFile(user.dat)}.
But i am not sure about the sequence of reading
parameters from the files.

As in my case i would have to create multiple files
for each parameter name with different values in a
sequence, to maintain a combination with other file.

My test case has to be in sequence.
login1 = File2 = login1 == Param1 = File1 = value1
login2 = File2 = login2 == Param2 = File1 = value2

.
.
.
ParamN = FileN = valueN

not sure if all the parameters will be read from the
file in order or not.

thanks

salman

--- "Lincoln, Adym" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>