If you need to maintain synch between files, then add a User
Parameters Pre-Processor element, and read the data into separate
variables. All the variables on the test element are read as part of
the same "transaction".

Otherwise, merge the data files into a CSV file, and use CSV Data Set
to read and split the data.

S.