hi All,
I have a question: Im trying to determine ideal ramup time for my load test.
Im using 10 threads ,and data is taken in from a 3Million query file .The
test is pretty simple, its a query search scenario for a simple website .
An article online says first do a trial test run and determine average hit
rate.
Then  : Ideal rampup time  = No : of Threads / Avg Hit rate. My question is
what is  this Hit rate? is it same as throughput ? How do we get this value
? im using Jmeter 2.1.1 on Linux ..

Pls clarify ..

Thanks,
Rekha