From: Lincoln, Adym [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 March 2006 05:06
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Remote testing with JMeter

Oliver,

Just so we're clear...You're going thru 2 (two) proxy servers?  Are both
proxy servers using the same user/pwd parameters?  Also, I might change
the -H parameter from localhost to the actual name of the server, even
though jmeter is running on it as a localhost...not knowing the network
configuration, we have no idea which servers/proxies are hitting your
DNS domain server and which aren't.

If the -H server name doesn't work, try putting the actual tcp/ip
address in...

thx,

Adym Lincoln
I/S Corporate - I/S Internal Applications
603-245-3744
Ext : 53744
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's a bug planet...it's an ugly planet...ever feel like your software
project is going in the wrong direction.