The format parameter was added after JMeter 2.1.1.

Use JMeter 2.2 instead.

On 03/07/06, Richa Pant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

  I was looking for a way to specify the counter values as two digits e.g...1
as 01, 2 as 02....11 as 11.
  In Jmeter Help, it specifies that such format can be entered in the Counter ,
but in Jmeter 2.1.1 , I am not seeing any Format entry in Preprocessors ->
Counter.
  Has that been deprecated.
  Is there any other way to specify that,

  Thanks,