I'm not sure I follow. Is the source distribution intended to be buildable? In its current state the compile task does not work since there are no dependent jars. I would assume the source would be the SVN snapshot of the v2_2 tag. If this is not the case perhaps packaging a v2_2 SVN snapshot for download would be handy.

-Eric

sebb wrote:
This is intentional; the source archive only contains the jars that
are not needed in the binary archive.

S.