I have increased the Max. Number of Connections from 10 to 200 now. I did
this gradually test after test. But as I increase the No. of connections the
throughput/sec in my Summary Report seems to be coming down. Shouldn't I see
a increase in throughput as I increase the Number of Connections? And can
you please let me what "Idle Cleanup Interval" field stands for. I ahve the
default as 60000ms, do I have reduce this as well?
My Database is configured to have 500 sessions and I want to try and use all
of those 500 sessions, but seeing a decrease in Throughput as I keep
increasing the number of connections doesn't make me happy. Please clarify.

Thanks.