sebb-2 wrote:

> The test plan has only one sampler, and loop count is zero, and the
> Cookie Manager is set to clear cookies each iteration. So there is no
> chance that the cookie will be sent anywhere.
>
> The sampler is also set to Redirect Automatically, which means you
> should not be seeing 302s.

Maybe I don't understand how JMeter really works. But the sampler requests
the url "/". This page redirects to "/ziel.php" and sets the cookie. So
"/ziel.php" has to be downloaded (what really happens) but without the
cookie been sent. This seems a little bit strange to me because a normal
browser sends the cookie to "/ziel.php".