OK, try again - new property as it does something different.
I kept the old property for now in case you need to play with both.

https.socket.protocols=prot1 prot2 ... protn

i.e. space separated list of protocols.
If you don't know what is supported, just use an invalid protocol and
it will log the supported ones.

This is in nightly build r519694 just uploaded.

S///

On 18/03/07, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, I'm looking into enhancing the Socket factory code to try and fix this.

S///