Hi,

i think sometimes it can be fine to just see some examples how
something (beanshell scripts in this case) can be used without to have
a special need. I would also like to see some examples of using
beanshell.

I have already managed to write a small script myselves, but my first
encounter with beanshell scripts was quite unpleasant. Basically i had
no clue what to enter in the beanshell window. It took me hours to
find out how to write a message to the log file.

With some examples, the learning curve would not be so steep and
newcomers would also get some ideas what to do with beanshell scripts.

Also i would like to hear about how people develop beanshell scripts,
what documentation they use ... For example, i tried to code in the
jmeter beanshell window, but it seems a lot better to try the code in
eclipse and copy it to jmeter later.

Kind regards, knut