From: David Schulberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 2/08/2007 5:52 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Mail Visualizer

Hi All,

Have set up a Mail Visualizer which tests OK.
When I run a script where I have a failed assertion I thought the Mail
Visualizer would send an email because it is set to respond when Failures=1 but
it doesn't.

I have
o - Request
|   - Response Assertion
|   - Assertion Results
--Mail Visualizer

It won't work if I have my Mail Visualizer tailed off my Assertion Results
either.

Can I have my Mail Visualizer tailed off multiple requests?
Can I use variables in the Failure Subject field to report which particular
request(s) have failed?

Regards,
David Schulberg

Object Consulting | Senior Consultant
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference