Hi

This sounds like a bug in JMeter, you should not get a nullpointer exception.

I suggest you report the bug using bugzilla for JMeter.
Please include a step by step description of how to reproduce the problem, it makes it easier to reproduce, fix and verify the fix for us. It would be nice if you could include the stack trace for 2.3rc, since that is where it is most likely we will fix the problem.

The jmeter.properties file is only read on startup of JMeter.

Regards
Alf Hogemark

Christensen, Alan wrote:
Hi Sebb-

Is there a library that I need to load to get access to the
httpclient.socket.http.cps related methods?  If so, how would I do that?
If not, then why do I get a null pointer exception every time I enable
this feature with Jmeter 2.2 and 2.3?

Is the bandwidth constraint applied on a per thread basis, or across all
the threads cumulatively?

Thanks,

Alan