Hi,
I think the problem was related to version 2.2 and it is now fixed.

I posted the problem about SOAP sampler on the 11th of June, you can
search the archive for the subject "SOAP and slow connection".

Regards,
Luca

Alf Høgemark wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have tested this now, and I can reproduce your problem in 2.2, but in
> 2.3rc3 I cannot reproduce your problem. In 2.3rc3 I can successfully run
> with
> httpclient.socket.http.cps=10000
> httpclient.socket.https.cps=10000
>
> in my jmeter.properties file.
>
> So if you think the problem exists in 2.3rc3, please open a bug report,
> and provide enough details to reproduce the problem.
>
> Regards
> Alf Hogemark
>
> Alf Høgemark wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> This sounds like a bug in JMeter, you should not get a nullpointer
>> exception.
>>
>> I suggest you report the bug using bugzilla for JMeter.
>> Please include a step by step description of how to reproduce the
>> problem, it makes it easier to reproduce, fix and verify the fix for us.
>> It would be nice if you could include the stack trace for 2.3rc, since
>> that is where it is most likely we will fix the problem.
>>
>> The jmeter.properties file is only read on startup of JMeter.
>>
>> Regards
>> Alf Hogemark
>>

>> Christensen, Alan wrote:
>>> Hi Sebb-
>>>
>>> Is there a library that I need to load to get access to the
>>> httpclient.socket.http.cps related methods?  If so, how would I do that?
>>> If not, then why do I get a null pointer exception every time I enable
>>> this feature with Jmeter 2.2 and 2.3?
>>>
>>> Is the bandwidth constraint applied on a per thread basis, or across all
>>> the threads cumulatively?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Alan

>>> 0)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMe
>>> thodDirector.java:386)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMetho
>>> dDirector.java:170)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:3
>>> 96)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:3
>>> 24)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler2.sample(HTTPSampler2
>>> .java:527)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
>>> erBase.java:658)