As yo said Login requests seems to be fine.....but see the send and receive
and further requests and how is the throughput calculated there...

for login requests, approximately it takes 27 sec(from average) for 1
requests, hence the throughput 2.2/min....it seems to be fine....
But for the next requests,
ex..sendreceive requests, approximately it takes 49 sec(from average) for 1
requests, here how we get throughput value to be 35.8/hr...

Whether KB/sec column in aggregate graph is wrong? In summary report whether
KB/sec values are calculated correctly?

Plz explain me in detail............................(version of the Jmeter
used by me is 2.3)