Thanks a lot.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 6:57 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Stopping Image and js files

Hello Modha, please excuse, I could not get to my projects folder and I
tried to go from memory. Go figure. Please find attached an example
WorkBench HTTPProxyServer. This is one of the few times that something
is actually defined and used from the WorkBench. N.B!: please note that
the HTTPProxyServer must have a complementary Test Plan with a HTTP
Request Defaults defined. The HTTPProxyServerWorkBench must use the HTTP
Request defined in Test Plan in the WorkBench Target Controller pulldown
menu. The default is: Use Recording Controller. When you define a Test
Plan HTTP Request under a Thread Group then the WorkBench dialog will
display the Test Plan in the pulldown menu displayed in the WorkGroup.
Use the Test Plan that you define. HTH, David.

Modha Khammammettu wrote ..